Thursday, July 29, 2010

To blog or not to blog?

If you're reading this, you may notice that the last (and first) post occurred 2 years ago. I've been unsure where to go with the whole blog thing. Not to mention I'm kind of a starter, I don't have a lot of follow through. I think the blog mostly started because I needed an outlet for how I was feeling, but then I would make a post and a day or two later, I'd think, gosh that's honest. So what happened was that I joined a really great bible study not long after I started this blog and I think it filled most of the need I had for companionship. I'm very pleased to still be a part of that group, but thought I'd see about this whole blog thing anyway. I'm not convinced I have much of substance to put out here into the blogosphere, but maybe I do. I'm currently considering what I want this blog to be, so stay tuned, I've got some ideas.

I don't think it will be a how-to blog (based on the fact that I'm not really skilled in anything in particular). I don't think it will be entirely about my day-to-day or week-to-week going's on (because my life is not that interesting). But there is a lot in between, and I have some ideas to experiment with to see where this blog might lead.

Until next time - AD.

No comments:

Post a Comment