Friday, December 16, 2011

Some observations

Surely people know the implications of having an "I <3 SPAM" bumper sticker.

My husband is a doctor, but that's new to me, so I always have to get a second opinion.

On that note, I am pretty adament about not taking medication unless absolutely necessary to overcome a sickness/ailment. Maybe I should have married a D.O.

That sign near Radio Shack that says "New Entrance, Coming Soon" has been there for a long time. I'm not saying it's not true now, but 8 months ago it was a lie. They've lost all credibility in my eyes.

Not some much an observation as an addendum: You can get 50% OFF the Mr. & Mrs. - Love collection at Dayspring today. Use code - LOVE50. I ordered some journals from there, which are also buy 2, get 1 free. There seems to be a glitch, because I think it gave me buy 1, get 2 free and then 50% off. Anyway, really reasonable gifts for yourself or someone else. Just search Mr. & Mrs. and it'll show you all those products.





No comments:

Post a Comment