Addy did not sleep much last night. Which means, I did not sleep much last night. Normally Pete would have helped, but he had to get up at 4:30 to get to an interview in St. Louis, so I didn't wake him. Addy wasn't really fussy once I picked her up, she just wanted to play and wanted me to be there with her.
So we actually went with Pete last minute, so that Addy and I could get some rest in the car (she sleeps longer in her carseat than anywhere else). I didn't sleep much, but it was nice to chat with Pete in those early morning hours.
Frustrated and exhausted, I sat in a St. Louis Bread Co and fed my beautiful daughter. I am surprising myself with my lack of anxiety about feeding her in public (I cover up, I'm not that bold!). And all the exhaustion suddenly didn't matter, because my baby girl looked at me, right at me, and smiled. The world was suddenly not big enough for my love!
Not even close.
I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS BLOG.
ReplyDeleteSorry! I've been too shy to put it out there.
ReplyDelete