I thought if I put something down in words I'd be more likely to follow through. So based on the 10 day forecast, here is my plan.
Monday (high of 44) - quick run before bible study.
Tuesday (high of 40, rainy) - P90X
Wednesday (high of 49) - run. try to make it 2 miles. this sounds silly, but would be a big milestone. will be hard, because my body thinks 49 is frigid.
Thursday (high of 55) - P90X if I have time. Not sure what the work schedule looks like this day.
Friday (high of 64) - run with the fam. Pete can usually help me push through further than I would get on my own, so hitting 2 miles would be a real possibility this day. Plus it will be nice enough for Addy to come along.
Saturday (high 60) - go for a walk, perhaps a little P90X. Depends on if I did any on Thursday.
Sunday (high of 66, scattered showers) - barring any ran, an after church run is in order!
Hopefully the weather holds up to this bargain. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment