Addy has been making me laugh quite a bit lately, today especially, so I thought I would share some of her funniness.
Addy LOVES corn. Loves it a lot. Would eat it, on the cob, every day. She does not, however, like the hard "c" sound. She calls corn "porn." So today when I asked if she wants corn, she said, "oh yeah, porn," and just kept saying "porn" over and over again.
Typically Addy doesn't want anything to do with you when she's duecing it up. Today, however, she was leaning over the counter waiting for me to load a Veggie Tales video on my phone for her to watch and she was clearly having a moment. She kept leaning over to kiss me though. At first I thought she was just being affectionate, but then realized she was pooping. What?! Of course, I kept accepting kisses, but, uh, weird.
Addy is definitely starting to remember things. She will say "Daddy's car" to any Camry she sees. I was pretty impressed with that. Then she saw a black 90s Explorer and said, "Daddy's car!" Maybe she's clairvoyant, and sees Pete's future car? On a related note, her most frequently uttered phrase each day is "Zoom, zoom Daddy!"
Addy always walks out of her room after her nap and is always happy to see me and starts talking immediately. Usually she announces that she was "sleep" in her "bed." Today, she took one look at me and said, "Hello!" in her sweet, charming little way. So cute. It made me laugh, because she was still so tired she was walking like a sorority girl on a Friday at midnight. (No offense?)
Addy also likes to list off people she knows and tell me where they are. This started, because she would say Daddy, and I would reply that he is at work. Well she's a bit confused now, because her 2 year old friend Sam is often at "work" and so is her Aunt Kelli's dog "Nali." Apparently Kelli's boyfriend stays home and sends the dog to work.
Well that feels like bragging, but it wasn't meant to be. I just think she's funny and thought perhaps you might too. :)
it doesn't sound like bragging to me! i love hearing about Addy! She sounds so sweet and funny!
ReplyDelete