Monday, June 6, 2011

Family

Today was day 2 of being surrounded by family all day. It was great. Sometimes you can spend too much time with people, but we have yet to reach that place and it was fantastic.

We started the morning on the beach again, and it went much better. Addy hardly whined, and even let her feet touch the water.






 Wondering what we're doing there on the beach? Family photo shoot with all 10 of us here. So Pete designed these shirts and his mom made them up for all of us. Including a onesie for Addy. So sweet!

Then Addy and I had some pool time by ourselves - it was so great. Made me want to stay home with her and put a pool in our backyard. (You know how funny this is if you have seen our backyard).

Lunch was at a restaurant in Destin - McGuire's Irish Pub. Addy was one sleepy girl and slept until the food arrived.

We never carry her around in her carseat anymore, but the sleepy thing was just too sweet to wake up. 

This is the funny face she gives me all the time. I love it. Melts my lovin' heart. 

I'm throwing this pic in, because I'm nice like that. :)

Pete watched Addy after lunch so I could go shopping at Goodwill with his sisters and mom, and it was fun. Pete and I went down to the beach later while Addy was having a blast with grandma. It was fun. I totally want to come back someday, just the two of us.

We just got done having a crazy conversation about how Pete's little sis could write a column for the newspaper below their apartment, and that spiraled into making hash cookies. It was ridiculous, and hilarious. Now we're watching Morning Glory. So funny.

Hope you're having as much fun as we are.
I know what you're thinking - Ashley, you're always so stylish and put together, do you always let yourself go on vacation? To which I say - why yes, I do. 

1 comment:

  1. You look great. Looks like so much fun! Luke and I end up talking about weed brownies at least once a week, and that's when it's just the two of us! :)

    ReplyDelete