Monday, June 20, 2011

Singles Waiting on Marriage

I read this today: http://www.rageagainsttheminivan.com/2011/04/what-i-want-you-to-know-being-33-and.html
It's an incredibly honest blogpost on what it is like to be single and want to be married. A woman who has waited on God for at least 12 years. Waited for Him to provide her with the desires of her heart. I do not know what her struggle is like exactly. I have tasted the waters of unmet desire, but God granted mercy to me. I've really been touched by this woman's story and feel a need to pray for Christian men and women seeking marriage and relationships. I hope you'll join me.

By the way, that blog up there is really great. I stumbled upon it today through a different blog: http://www.challies.com/ (his daily A La Carte is my favorite). I would recommend her adoption story. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment