Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Boys in Skinny Jeans

They make me inordinately uncomfortable. I don't understand the appeal and I don't understand where I'm suppose to look. Is it at their scrawny legs? I'm not one to check out a man's naughty bits, but skinny jeans make me feel like I'm trying to "sneak" a peek. I say "sneak" because it wouldn't be that difficult.

Maybe it's because I married a super-rugged, uber-handsome, burly man's man. (Are all those hyphens appropriate?)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post. I think it's because so many of our college YL leaders and other hipster adult-friends wear them. Do you know what is even more uncomfortable? The deep, deep, deep V. Like when their cleavage and/or chest hair shows. What do you look at then? Or especially when they are sporting the whole outfit. If you look down - junk. If you look up - cleavage. Ahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete