Friday, July 1, 2011

So it begins

Tonight Pete went in to work around 4pm. Not sure when to expect him home - I'm putting my money on around 8:00am. I know one thing already, I'm not cut out for residency. There is no way I could hold up those kind of hours!

I was chatting with my friend Holly tonight - after we watched a sub-par Gnomeo & Juliette - about how it was a good time to serve Pete more. To not look at it as what he's not going to be doing for our household, but what he is doing for our family. So this month in particular, I am going to focus on serving Pete by keeping the kitchen clean. I'm not the one that does the dishes in this house, so this will be a big challenge for me.

Probably sounds silly, but that's a legitimate goal for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment